Processing the offer
- 1. Who should I contact if I have a problem with processing this discount?
Contact the DUEXIS Savings Plus Program pharmacy helpline at 1-855-855-DUEX (3839), and press 3 to be transferred to live claims processing help.
- 2. How should I process this claim?
Check full Terms and Conditions for patient eligibility.
For patients with insurance: Process as a co-pay-only billing claim using RxFastTrak as the secondary claim using BIN: 600428, PCN: 05080000, Group #: 05810201, and the patient’s 10-digit mobile phone number as his/her member ID. Use your patient’s prescription insurance for the primary claim. The secondary claim will pay up to $50 per 30-day supply off your qualifying patient’s DUEXIS prescription. Patient will pay a minimum of $20 per fill.*
For cash-paying patients: Submit claim to RxFastTrak using BIN: 600428, PCN: 05080000, Group #: 05810201, and the patient’s 10-digit mobile phone number as his/her member ID. The primary claim will pay up to $50 per 30-day supply off your qualifying patient’s DUEXIS prescription. Patient will pay a minimum of $20 per fill.*
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Processing the offer
- 3. Will this offer work with private insurance coverage? Are there any restrictions on this offer?
Yes, this offer will generally work with a patient’s private insurance. However, this offer is not valid for prescriptions reimbursed or paid under Medicare, Medicaid or any government (public insurance) programs, or in the state of Massachusetts. Other restrictions may apply. Please refer to the full Terms and Conditions of this discount.
- 4. If patients do not have health insurance, can they receive savings toward the out-of-pocket
costs for DUEXIS?
Yes, patients can still receive savings toward their DUEXIS prescriptions. Qualifying patients receive up to $50 off their out-of-pocket expense when purchasing DUEXIS with a minimum of $20 out-of-pocket expense. The savings apply to the first 28 prescriptions or a maximum rebate of $650 annually. Other terms and conditions may apply. Please refer to the full Terms and Conditions of this discount.
- 5. What are the restrictions of the Savings Plus Program?
- The Savings Plus Program is not valid for prescriptions that are eligible to be reimbursed, in whole or in part, by Medicaid, Medicare, or other federal or state health care programs, including any state prescription drug assistance programs and the Government Health Insurance Plan available in Puerto Rico (formerly known as "La Reforma De Salud").
- The Savings Plus Program is not valid for prescriptions that are eligible to be reimbursed by private insurance plans or other health or pharmacy benefit programs that reimburse for the entire cost of prescription drugs.
- Patients must be 18 or older. Patients will pay a minimum of $20 per fill. By using the Program, patients will receive savings of up to $50 per 30-day supply prescription. The offer is good for a minimum of 28 fills per year or $650 annually.
- The Savings Plus Program is not valid for Massachusetts residents whose prescriptions are covered in whole or in part by third-party insurance or where otherwise prohibited by law.
- The Savings Plus Program cannot be combined with any other rebate or coupon, free trial or similar offer for the specified prescription.
Duplicates of this discount are invalid and not redeemable.